Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bird With a French Fry

Autumn is approaching us, how do I know that for sure? I always look at the big tree on the street near my house for indication, and trees never lie. Recently it likes to wave its long branches along with the wind and allow its rusty coloured leaves to be blown into my back yard. Oh no you didn't! Yeah, you stand there and smirk while I go get the rake and clean it all up.

♫ ♪ Kyson - Ocean Tides

Last christmas, I received a beautiful picture with the quote "Today, I will be happier than a bird with a french fry" from a friend. It was such a whimsical little saying that inspired me to make this illustration. 



Every time I read it, it reminds me how important it is to stay positive everyday and not let petty and unhappy thoughts get in the way. It's funny, because it's actually pretty hard to live by. Sometimes when you are so deeply immersed in a negative emotion, you kinda forget about all the wonderful things around you. But, thats okay, as long as we make the effort, something will change for the better.


No comments:

Post a Comment